Changes to my study programme

 

Despite the fact that I have been in my degree for a relatively short time and I still lack many subjects due to courses, I believe that subjects much more related to art should be integrated into the study program, I think there is a lot of potential in the students in terms of art and the architecture. And also, I think it is a good way to link the design and architecture career, which are in the same faculty.

Another change that I would make would be a decrease in the workload in the workshop, which always consumes most of our time as students and which often affects our mental well-being.

Although what I rescue from these online semesters is that they finally divided the practical subjects from the theoretical ones, therefore we have a better distribution of time for these subjects.

I think that the duration of the studies at the university is good, and I think that they are the years necessary to train well professionally. In other countries the architecture career lasts much less, but many times the architecture in other countries is not very good, constructively speaking.

Regarding the infrastructure of the faculty, I think it is in keeping with the needs of some architecture students, just to say that the building is made for horses and not for people I think it is clear hahaha.

Although the building is a heritage building, I believe that the university should guarantee the minimum spaces for the proper development of the career, either by investing in the intervention of the spaces or in the construction of them from scratch.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

English subject

My best holidays ever

Postgraduate studies