English subject

 

Hi partners! Today I will tell you about my experience with the English subject.

Since school, English hasn't been a difficult field for me, but it's because I have been constant in its practice. However, since I entered the university I have lost the rhythm of studying it, since during my first year I was all year without the subject and only this year I resumed it, and I have noticed the year without it.

However, at the time to resume it was not very difficult, it was even much more entertaining to study it at university, because English is practiced in connection with the career and I liked that a lot.

And also for this, blogs have helped me a lot, they have allowed me to express or relate different ideas or experiences in English, it seemed to me an innovative tool.

About my English I think that what I would improve would be to express myself speaking because I can read it perfectly but it's always difficult for me to speak it fluently. I think it happens because I'm always so focused on saying something meaningful and grammatically correct, that I end up saying the sentences wrong. And to improve it I think I will work on my safety and on knowing a more common language of English to implement it.

English in my day to day I implement it to search for things about the career since there are always more results when you search for something in English hahaha Also all the series that I watch I see them in English and I have realized that I can understand what happens in the series without the need to read the subtitles, it's a great achievement. And I also really like to translate the lyrics of the songs in English that I listen to.

Comentarios

  1. Hello Mari, I also translate songs to learn! Keep going and I wish you the best of luck :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi! in English the speaking part it's one of the most difficult things for us (chilean people), but you can improve in that way, it's only a trust on yourself thing!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I understand you about the speaking fluency, it happens to me that I stutter :(

    ResponderEliminar
  4. It's true, learning English in relation to our career is more interesting. Good luck Mari :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Mari! I also find it difficult to speak fluently

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My best holidays ever

Postgraduate studies