Postgraduate studies

 

Hello! I will talk a bit about my future plans after I graduate.

 Since I am in the fourth semester of the degree, I have a lot of knowledge about what I can develop professionally and the branch of sustainability has caught my attention, especially for the care of the environment and respect for the sustainable city.

 I would like to take a landscaping and urban planning course, where I can unite both branches and be able to be a contribution in urban development.

 I know that there is much to learn, and it may be that tomorrow I decide to take other paths, but always thinking that the important thing to be a good professional is to think that I must be responsible with the environment.

I have also thought of going abroad to achieve it, probably to Spain or Brazil, which have very good courses in the area of ​​sustainability. What would also help me a lot to know outside.

 In case the above does not work, I would like to take a master's degree at the Austral University of Chile, which also has an architecture focused on the environment and nature, and it has always been my dream to study there, so it would be a great opportunity.

 

Well that's it, thanks for reading! Goodbye :)

Comentarios

  1. Universidad Austral is so beautiful! I am sure that you will be able to achieve everything you propose :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. urban landscaping is amazing! the cities really need more sustainable green spaces!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. it is really interesting your opinion about the care of environment, i hope you become a master of landscape

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Take care of the environment is really important, I'm glad you are interested on that.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

English subject

My best holidays ever