My favorite music

 

Hello, today I have decided to tell you about my favorite music and for that I will try to answer 5 questions:

What is my favorite music genre?

What generates in my listening to music?

How often do I listen to music?

What are my favorite singers?

What is my favorite song?

Well, I'll start by clarifying that I have a very varied musical taste. Throughout my adolescence I have changed my style, around the age of 13 or 14, I really liked rock and what was pop punk. Then I have leaned more towards rap or pop rock even cumbia.

Currently, I have been listening to a lot of indie pop and also Latin music because I feel that it gives me a lot of energy, I really like hip-hop, trap and pop.

Well, for me music is essential to have a good mood, to set a situation or just to motivate myself. Listening to music generates in me being constantly awake and active, even when I wake up I always play a song to encourage me to get up.

Well, there isn't a day that I don't listen to music, so I do it a lot.  Even as I write this I am listening to music hahaha.

My favorite singers are currently C. Tangana, Nathy Peluso, Lalo Ebratt, Miranda, Don Patricio, Dua Lipa (my favorite), Clairo, Bad Bunny, Cazzu ahahha are infinite because I really have very varied tastes, but those are the ones that I mainly listen.

And finally, my current favorite song is Amor Salvaje by Nathy Peluso, it is a mix of hip-hop and reggaeton, it is a song that gives me a lot of empowerment and is also performed by a great singer with a lot of talent.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

English subject

My best holidays ever

Postgraduate studies