My best holidays ever

Within my vacation memories, I think the best I had were in Arica, in February 2019.

 It was the first time that I traveled to the north of Chile with my family, I was very excited. Although at first the humid climate bothered me a bit since I felt like I was drowning hahah but as the weeks went by I got used to it. 

There we were walk through the city at night that had a lot of life, which I loved. We also visited Las Cuevas de Anzota, an archaeological site on the seashore that was very impressive. We also went to Perú, and it was very chaotic haha ​​it was difficult to get used to the time change and how fast people were walking.

I think the best of my vacations were the milkshakes of mango, that they made in Arica and also the carnival that took place where many dance groups showed Andean dances, it was really beautiful. I hope to return one day to repeat the experience.


Cuevas de Anzota, Arica
                                                                             Cuevas de Anzota, Arica 
 
                                                                 Carnaval con la Fuerza del Sol, Arica


Comentarios

  1. Wou!, the images are so beautiful. I have never been to Arica, I hope I can visit the places you describe.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Great eye for photos, keep it up! and hope to see you again

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Arica is my hometown! I go every summer for a week al least.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

English subject

Postgraduate studies