My future job

But I would definitely look for something related to heritage and architecture, maybe doing restorations, reactivating places and opening them up to the community.

I imagine him visiting different places, investigating history, talking to the community so that architecturally, the heritage is preserved.

I think that should be the most fun thing about work, meeting people, talking to them and helping them, because I think architecture is very focused on large modern buildings that contribute little to rural communities, so I hope to put all of myself into it.

I think it must be very tiring and time consuming work, but I think that as long as you like something, it doesn't matter much.

I think that for this job teamwork is very necessary, so I hope to meet great people who have the same vision of respecting and preserving the customs and identity of our society.

As for the salary, I have not thought about it much, but I hope to receive enough to live in a good way.

To achieve all that, I hope to take the heritage specialty taught by the university and put all my effort and enthusiasm into it.


Comentarios

  1. I agree with you, the heritage in architecture is definitely something that deserves more recognition in the society!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I totally agree with you, the heritage is one of the most important things in architecture.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hi mari!! I agree with you. the Heritage ir really interesting

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

English subject

My best holidays ever

Postgraduate studies